Death by Flu Shot. 7 Year-Old Receives Flu Vaccine; Dies 4 Days Later

When a normal, healthy, vibrant seven year-old child dies suddenly we want to know why.  Things like that just don’t happen – at least they didn’t used to happen at the rate they appear to be happening lately.

This report from an Independent News Source in Vermont  relates the story of what happened after Kaylynne Matten was taken by her parents for her annual physical on December 2, 2011.  During the physical Kaylynne was given a flu vaccine.  Four days later she was dead.  She wasn’t even sick when she went to the doctor!

The state health commissioner, Dr. Harry Chen, “is not convinced” the girl’s death was from the flu vaccine, citing the “very rare” incidence of serious reactions to the flu shot and the huge numbers of people who receive them each year. Dr. Chen declares that serious reactions to flu vaccines are so “rare” that death by flu shot has never been reported in Vermont.

BINGO! There’s the problem. Every time a healthy child dies or is seriously injured by a vaccine, those who are reponsible for determining the cause of death immediately rule out vaccines because they are “so safe” and serious reactions are “so rare” – No. They’re not. They’re just not reported because of people like Dr. Chen, whose job is dependent on the sale of vaccines. That’s what he does. He ensures that all of the people in his state are fully vaccinated. Without vaccines, Dr. Chen would be unemployed; at the very least he’d be looking for another job. But then, without vaccines there would be a LOT of doctors looking for jobs, so there’s a good chance Dr. Chen would be collecting unemployment benefits.
Dr. Chen is worried that people will over-react to this girl’s death. He cautions about “alarmist” reactions to the death of Kaylynne Matten.  Excuse me?  We are not supposed to be ALARMED?  Clearly, Dr. Chen has become complacent when it comes to young children dropping dead for “no apparent reason.”  Dr. Chen is worried that if people become “alarmed” their concerns may lead them to avoid getting a flu shot. If they start looking into the dangers of flu shots, it’s a very slippery slope.  You know how it goes.  Flu shot research is like “the gateway drug” that causes us (parents who are easily influenced) to become fanatics.  We research the flu vaccine and the true dangers of the flu and before you know it we start to realize we’ve been lied to.  From there it’s all downhill for Dr. Chen and his cronies.  As we become “hooked” on research we learn more and more about vaccines and the more we learn the more we realize that vaccines are dangerous and the risks of infectious diseases are small in comparison.

As the article states, Vermont already has one of the most dismal (hear the sarcasm, please) vaccination rates in the nation. If even more people start researching and learning about the children and adults throughout the U.S. and the world who have died or been seriously harmed by vaccines, that dismal number might just fall even farther. Heavens! That would be a real tragedy – for Dr. Chen.

The fox is guarding the henhouse. How in the world can this vaccine-related death even be questioned? It’s like saying “John Smith walked across the 495 beltway and was hit by a semi. Mr. Smith survived the accident and was taken to the hospital where he lapsed into a coma and died 4 days later. Mrs. Smith believes it was the semi that killed her husband. The hospital administrator (who happens to be married to the driver of the semi) is not so sure. Autopsy results are pending…” GIVE ME A FREAKIN’ BREAK!

According to the CDC there are between 3,000 and 49,000 deaths each year in the U.S. due to the flu (influenza). That sure sounds like a lot of people dying from the flu. Before we become “alarmed” by these “huge” numbers, lets see what they mean in terms of the percentage of U.S. citizens.  The U.S. Census Data indicates that the population of the U.S. is somewhere around 300,000,000 people:  304,059,700 as of the latest data.  That means in a “good” year (fewer deaths from flu) the percentage of U.S. citizens who die from the flu is 0.0000986%.  Whoa….. that’s a lot of zeros.  In translation, this equates to 9.8 (less than ten) people for every 1 Million citizens in the U.S.  Of course, in a very BAD year the numbers are higher.  Taking the worst-case scenario (49,000 deaths), the yearly death toll would be 0.0016115% of the U.S. population. This number equates to 1.6 (less than two) deaths per 1,000 people. That’s a little bit scarier.  However, we have to consider how many of those deaths occur in 7 year-old children.

Just what is the real risk of death from flu for a seven year old?  How do we find out?  If we just read the article, we are told “The majority of those severe illnesses and [3,000 to 49,000] deaths occur among infants, young children, pregnant women, seniors and people with chronic medical conditions.”  I don’t know about you but when I read this I tend to think this means infants, young children and pregnant women are those who are MOST at risk. It might just be me, but when something falls at the top of the list when someone is talking about relative risk, I associate that with meaning they are the ones we need to be most concerned about. Actually, the opposite is true in this case.

The CDC has this to say about the demographis of annual deaths from the seasonal flu:

Among persons aged <19 years, an estimated annual average of 97 (range: 41 in 1981–82 to 234 in 1977–78) influenza-associated deaths with underlying pneumonia and influenza causes occurred . The average annual rate of influenza-associated deaths for this age group was 0.1 deaths per 100,000 persons (range: 0.1–0.3). Among adults aged 19–64 years, an estimated annual average of 666 (range: 173 in 1981–82 to 1,459 in 2004–05) influenza-associated deaths with underlying pneumonia and influenza causes occurred. The average annual rate of influenza-associated deaths for this age group was 0.4 deaths per 100,000 persons (range: 0.1–0.8). Among adults aged ≥65 years, an estimated annual average of 5,546 (range: 673 in 1978–79 to 13,245 in 2003–04) influenza-associated deaths with underlying pneumonia and influenza causes occurred. The average annual rate of influenza-associated deaths for this age group was 17.0 deaths per 100,000 (range: 2.4–36.7). Deaths among persons aged ≥65 years accounted for 87.9% of the overall estimated average annual influenza-associated deaths with underlying pneumonia and influenza causes.

So…. how do we figure out the risk for a seven year-old? One way would be to divide 97  by 19, which would give us the average number of deaths per year of age. We can estimate this as FIVE, since 97 is very close to 100 and 19 is very close to 20.  According to this calculation, there are approximately FIVE seven year-olds in the U.S. who die from the flu each year. Clearly the risk of death from the flu was astronomically small for 7 year-old Kaylynne.

Dr. Chen can talk all he wants about the risks of flu. His fear mongering won’t save his job. People are too smart to fall for the trickery anymore. Parents in the United States and around the world are tired of being lied to. We are tired of doing as we are told and watching our children die as a result.

Dr Chen:  I suggest you update your resume. I think you’re going to need it.

Flu Vaccine Deaths:  Just How Rare Are They?  Learn How to Find Out for Yourself.

Kaylynne Matten:  Cause of Death “Undetermined.” Parents Believe Flu Vaccine Killed Their 7 Year-Old Daughter.

To learn more about vaccine ingredients and their effect on health, click here.

Add a comment »62 comments to this article

1. So where in this does it say this child died of the flu shot? It doesn’t say anything about the cause of death actually being the fly shot vaccine. I can see the suspicion that it might be the result of te vaccine but this is not convincing. Shouldn’t we also be suspicious of the the doctor who gave this child a well check and perhaps missed something? I just can’t imagine writing such and article without actually having proof that this is indeed the result of the vaccine.

• Kaylynne Matten was a “vibrant” healthy seven year-old. If she hadn’t had the flu shot she would most likely still be alive.
      The symptoms her parents described, which began within 24 hours of the vaccine, are similar to many of the reports in the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System,(VAERS), which documents a tiny fraction of the many deaths and serious injuries that occur each year as a result of vaccination.
      The point of this article is not to prove Kaylynne’s death was due to the flu shot. As predicted, her toxicology report has been released and the official cause of death was myocarditis; a viral attack on her heart. The report states it is unkown which virus was responsible. Given that this year’s flu vaccine contains more than one strain of flu virus, it’s certainly suspect.
      The point of this article was that in cases where children die or become seriously ill after vaccination, those whose jobs are dependent on vaccine sales (like Dr. Chin), should not be the ones investigating whether or not the death was vaccine-related. That is a conflict of interest. And as Dr. Chin’s description of the flu vaccine safety and efficacy rates reveal, he appears to be wholly unqualified to pronounce anything regarding whether or not Kaylynne died from the flu shot.
      The report comes as no surprise. Nobody who knows anything about vaccine-injuries ever expected anything resembling honesty.
      “Vaccines are safe.” “The flu is dangerous.”
      If you look at the numbers contained in the article, Kaylynne Matten was NOT at risk of dying from the flu.
      It doesn’t matter what virus destroyed her heart. It doesn’t matter if it was there or not before she got the flu vaccine. If it was a dormant virus that was already present in her body, it may well not have caused such harm if she had not been vaccinated and shot up with toxins that suppressed her immune system.
      It is not my job to provide “proof” that vaccines killed Kaylynne or the thousands of other people who have died from vaccines.
      It’s the responsibility of vaccine manufacturers to prove their products actually work and that they are less likely to kill you than they are to help you.
      In Kaylynne Matten’s case, the odds were not in her favor.

• R u serious? U need proof? U shill…
      Being that it was in the mainstream killing kid’s isnt enough for you. 1 is to many let alone 10s. If you do this with your kid ur playing Russian Rulet with their lives, no different then hanging them off a ledge.

• Have you ever looked at the fraudulent history of vaccines, or are you only interested in steering people away from finding out the truth this perverse crime against humanity

• The child was healthy before getting the flu shot. I looked at the original article–the day after getting the shot she had a headache and a fever, and four days after the shot she turned blue and stopped breathing. The flu shot was the obvious cause.

2. I wonder if the flu shot was mixed with the Swine Flu vaccine?
    The MHRA in the UK report that the Swine Flu vaccine is in the top 10 of reported adverse reactions
    So sorry,
    Anna

3. The reason reactions are “so rare” is because doctors scoff at parents and don’t report it to VAERS.

4. When my son was 7, I was convinced to get him the flu shot. Within hours, he was running a 104 degree temp that did not budge with Tylenol for several hours, could not stand on his own, and was vomiting. The doctor assured me that it wasn’t the vaccine. When my son was 15, I once again listened to health professionals… and ended up placing him in a tub of ice water when his temp hit 106 – it had gone up four degrees in one hour – AFTER taking Tylenol. Yes, it could have killed him. Once again, the doc said, “Not the flu vaccine”. It was a different doctor, but that makes it more worrisome than less… By the way, he caught the flu twice in the years between vaccinations and his temp never went over 102 and was easily brought down with medication. I hate that I was complicit with something that could have killed my child. Never again.

• No One Size Fits All. Everyone’s immune system reacts differently. I am totally against that guessing flu vaccine and have heard it cause a lot more sickness then health. They claim it’s impossible to get sick from the vaccine and I’m sure they claim it impossible to die from it. We know the truth. We were fine without this vaccine and the are HARMING a lot of people’s healths with this. This girl’s family will NEVER be the same.

5. Keep letting your voice be heard……….you KNOW……so happy your son Kash was able to overcome this neuronal insult caused by our negligent government.

6. Cardiac Adverse Events Following Smallpox Vaccination — United …
    http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5212a2.htmMar 28, 2003 – Myocarditis and pericarditis following smallpox vaccination have been reported (3,4). The majority of reports were from Europe and Australia, …

There will be a special hell for all those who continue to cover up the truth about vaccines harming our children. The etiology of such a reckless display of intelligence is GREED, PRIDE and POWER. Vaccine companies want money for the vaccines. Doctors are too prideful to admit there’s something very wrong going on. Government has way too much power and as such is never accountable. But someday, all those involved in the cover up and doing harm to others will, if they don’t admit it, suffer eternal punishment.

7. People need to know the truth. NO matter how deep it’s burried… it always scratches itself to the top!

8. Marcella obviously does not want people to know who she really is otherwise she would have given her (real) full name. Anyway, Marcella, you are a *****. Vaccines save lives! They don’t kill or cause autism! Doctors are not dependent on vaccine “sell” for their livelihood. On the contrary, actually. We pay more in overhead and administration fees than we make on vaccination-only visits.

• “Dr.” Ruth,

I’m sorry that you haven’t had the pleasure of meeting Marcella, or getting to know her online through her well-known Facebook page. She is not some mysterious “someone” that remains anonymous. She is actually a very hard working and well-known advocate in this arena. I apologize that the settings on our website only allow for first names to be shown to registered users, which I’m sure you understand is for the safety of our users. If you spent some more time looking through our articles, you would have realized that Marcella’s full name is on a lot of the articles she has written.

Marcella is also far from a *****. I would go through her credentials, but they probably wouldn’t be important to you since it seems you have already formed your opinion. If you looked her up online, you would find many biographies of her. Check it out.

As it seems, you are clearly the uneducated one. I won’t call you a *****, because that just seems so overly childish. And just as you are not a real medical doctor, as your username and language tries to deceive, you clearly don’t understand the “SALES” or the inner-workings of vaccines. I’ll refer you to this article: http://vaxtruth.org/2011/09/how-can-it-be-about-the-money-immunizations-are-free-right/.

By the way, Ms Ruth, this is your only warning. Be adult, be mature, and stop name-calling or you will be blocked from commenting. I would hope that a (ahem) “Dr.” would be more mature. Have a wonderful evening.

• Dr. Ruth, you have obviously never read a vaccine insert or gone on the CDC website to familiarize yourself with adverse reactions. Here for the MMR death is listed as under adverse reactions, conveniently located under “other’ after a long list of other reactions including (but not limited to) Anaphylaxix, Diabetes, encephalitis and aseptic meningitis. If you are a real doctor, please read the following as the insert also states that: “the health care provider should inform the patient or guardian of the benefit and risks of vaccination.” How can you do that if you don’t know what they are?

• Dr Ruth or Dr Death, I somehow doubt you are a Dr of anything other than bull.

• vaccines do cause autism and my son is living proof! http://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/CAMPBELL-SMITH.MOJABI-PROFFER.12.13.2012.pdf

9. Did they test for and rule out Gillian Barre?

10. I am so suprised at the number of people who actually trust the govt at all. I am a healthcare worker and know first-hand of the injustices that go on in our healthcare system. It IS all about profit and little else. It is ignorant to think elsewise. I am a truely thankful ICU nurse that parents such as the Matten’s are getting there stories out….and saving babies like my newborn son! Thank you sooooo much!

11. I have read this story and all I can do is shake my head. Being a mother of four and a few years ago I got three of my daughters the flu shot my thinking is that I would kill two birds with one stone. While getting my check-up I though why not get the girls their flu shot so doing what a mother feels right I did it and maybe four days later my girls were sick as @*&%, all had fevers all stopped eating and I even called 911, and was told that as long as they weren’t dehydrated etc. they would be fine. Lets just say that my children have not gotten a flu shot since. So I say as a parent you have to make the right choices for your child. So my heart goes out to this family as well as my prayers.

12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6O42Qf0dBZg

Published on Dec 6, 2012

“The Political Port discusses a supreme court ruling that infringes on parental rights, religious beliefs and other constitutional rights. The courts have ruled schools can vaccinate a child without parental consent or knowledge.
    I invite you to please watch my playlist on vaccines as well as the war on your children. Thanks so much for watching.”

13. Infowars Wexford | Death by Flu Shot. 7 Year-Old Receives Flu Vaccine; Dies 4 Days Later
  14. I have seven kids. Three are fully vaxed, two are partially, and two are not vaxed at all. My three older kids were much more sick as kids. In the hospital at least once a year with RSV, pneumonia, and croup. My two middle are more sick than my younger two. Out of my younger two, one was in the hospital once with RSV. What a difference. Two of my boys are also dyslexic and autistic. I can’t keep from thinking that it was the vaccinations that did it. My oldest had a severe reaction to the DTaP at 6 months and I was told that it was common to have a high fever that doesnt react to medications and that it was a fluke and It was safe. I wish I knew in my twenties what I know now none of my kids would have been vaccinated. It breaks my heart to see my boys strugle and think that it might have been my fault.

15. How long are we going to let these vaccine companies, AMA, and the FDA murder our children?

16. My deepest sorrows go out to this family. After reading the calculations of deaths just from the Flu shot it sickens me to think of what the number is of deaths caused by the flu shot and all the other vaccines combined. We’re probably looking at over 100,000 deaths a year if their reported and documented as vaccines being the cause of death. (Which we all know never happens) The other scary part is the people they push the flu shot for are the ones proven to be affected the most an also the ones who can bring more lives into this world woman and children. It’s so scary to think any human being could actually live with themselves knowing the damage they cause all for money. God bless our children & I just pray one day we have more knowledge of what these shots actually do to our bodies and this information is offered freely.

17. If you think any of these stories are not enough to worry you, research how big pharmaceutical companies routinely preform testings in third world countries where there are no watchdog groups to prevent this. Families are LIED TO, and told they will be closely monitored and if pray tell anything should happen they would be “Taken Care Of.” Most never are, and if they do succeed in bringing the case to court, (most have no way to reach a city), the amount paid is a fraction of what a US citizen would receive. X that by the tens of thousands, and you just might begin to realize how little these companies care about the value of a Human Life compared to their Almighty dollar. TRUST NO ONE

18. Last year I received a flu shot, as required by employer, the US Army. My wife and four kids did not get the shot.

Guess who got the flu… That’s right: me!

• Yes and that is common. It did great things for your health didn’t it (plus expose it to all sorts of virus’). You now know the truth.

19. My grandson Aiden who was 6 weeks old when given the flu shot, died only a few days ago. The medical examiner said his lungs and heart are infected with the flu virus. The medical examiner didnt know Aiden has received the flu shot. We later found out that Aiden should have never received it, he was to young. Young parents dont know, they trust the doctor.

• Kathy, my deepest condolences on the death of your grandson. Whoever gave him the flu shot is a criminal.

• I’m so very sorry for your loss

20. Mk Naomi …. Look it up

21. after reading all the comments and the statistics I will never get my child vaccinated ever again!!!!!

22. My humblest condolencies to the parents and family of this beautiful child and to all the others who’ve lost children or seen them brain damaged (even though at such a young age most parents wouldn’t notice the change) after getting their injections. Let’s hear it from a leading eugenicist himself – take it away Berty boy……

“Scientific societies are as yet in their infancy. . . . It is to be expected that advances in physiology and psychology will give governments much more control over individual mentality than they now have even in totalitarian countries. Fitche laid it down that education should aim at destroying free will, so that, after pupils have left school, they shall be incapable, throughout the rest of their lives, of thinking or acting otherwise than as their schoolmasters would have wished. . . . Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. . . .”—-Bertrand Russell,1953

Nuff said……. – A

23. Actually, people are not “too smart to fall for the trickery anymore”….they are falling for it more than ever before! Most of the sheeple are not going to believe it…..anymore than they believe that Gardasil is killing little girls!

24. My son received the Flu vaccines in 2007. Within 1 hour he was sick, 4 hours he had 105 fever, 8 hours he was diagnosed with double pneumonia. He had never had pneumonia prior to that. The hospital refused to report the flu vaccine as causing his illness. I believe that many incidents of vaccine injury go unreported.

25. I find kind of interesting that as a child I was made to take a flu shot every so called flu season yet still got the flu now that I am of age to have a choice in the matter I stopped getting them about 16 yrs. ago and guess what I have not had the flu in 16 years. Because of my personal experience I think we get the flu from the flu shots to keep us going to the doctor. Now I also believe that with proper legal protection we can put a stop to some of medical malpractice of administering vaccines that do nothing but make us sick with what they are to prevent and it would be easy to prove just go some time without see if you still get sick. Now if you want legal help when when discover a vaccine made you or you child sick I recommend Legal Shield. In fact if you look I have a webpage in the webpage field when I posted this.

26. The article is really wrong, and skews the stats greatly. I am really disappointed at the number if people that are going to actually heed this so- called advice. The death rated due to flu are lower only because of all the people that actually get the vaccine! Every person that does not get vaccinated puts others at risk. And the argument that the dr is incentivized to give more flu shots is idiotic.

• WHAT?! You actually think that flu rates are low because of the vaccine?? As a matter of fact, in 2001 the CDC deemed the flu shot “safe” for children under 5 years old, and since then there has been a huge surge in people of all ages getting the flu vaccine. Since 2001, there has been a 67% increase in flu related deaths. So… more people get the vaccine=more flu related deaths?! Your theory is wrong, Galaxy. Also, according to research presented at the 105th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society in San Diego, children who get the flu vaccination have a 3 times greater risk for hospitalization. So, keep thinking the flu shot is the way to go and that it’s some how a magnificent thing. It’s not.

• There have been I think it was 8 confirmed deaths this season alone of children because of the flu vaccine. if that plus the many people that commented here stating how they only got flu after having flu shot or had serious medical problems soon after getting it isn’t proof enough for you to believe maybe you should go back to living in your fantasy land where you can actually trust pharmaceutical companies to care about patience rather that how much money they can make like the way they really work.

27. I have always gotten my children the flu shot. I will never again do so. I took my 11 year old daughter for 3 immunizations required for school, along with the flu shot. My daughter within 2 minutes of having the vaccine was passed out cold and was having what appeared to me a seizure. This. Was super scary especially seeing this was never an issue before. I was told that it was an adverse affect from being nervous. Really hard to accept because my daughter didn’t just pass out. My 11 year old passed out and her whole body was twitching.Of course because she had more then one vaccine it’s hard to blame one vaccine however, ironically enough that same night a friend told me a story that a kittle girl died in her neighborhood just last week from the flu shot. That little angel had the shot only to go into a seizure killing her right there. I am so disgusted at people that want to judge those who choose to not get a shot and blame those for why the flu rate is up. That is idiotic. I promise if you witnessed your child go through what I did you wouldn’t have the same opinion. I will probably never have any of my children get another immunization.

28. Hi there, this is pretty horrific – I really feel for the poor little girl and her parents who were led to believe they were doing the best thing for her. I have had flu vax twice in my life and both times started flu within 48 hrs – the first time I thought I was dying – my temp shot up to 104 and would not respond to analgesia. I had never had flu before I had the first jab and have never had it since I recovered after the 2nd jab. Needless to say my children will never have it.

29. Here’s some general information regarding the flu shot and other studies related to it.

30. The statistics given by the CDC are misleading. At one time (quite a long time ago) I looked up the actual death statistics. The majority of deaths from the flu, by far, is in the elderly, over 75 years of age. I would guess that these persons who died from the flu had pre-existing health conditions that contributed to their deaths. Also, the fact that the CDC combines the statistics for deaths from pneumonia and deaths from the flu is also misleading, because the number of deaths from pneumonia is much higher.

31. My 16 month old daughter just got the flu vaccine almost 3 days ago and now has a fever of 101.9 :( I’m freaking out!!

• use common sense…you do not even question the ingredients in the flu shot? Made probably formulated in some 3rd world country…I would never put a foreign substance such as this in my body…I believe in holistic medicine, not some creepy American “pushed” in your face flu shot…They probably want all of us to die…but blame the flu, blame the flu shot…I will take my chances naturally…
      just be natural and use herbs that Mother Earth has given us…become informed and have a mind of your own…for your sake, and your children. You do not know the long term effects of some lame flu shot…

• I don’t think it has anything to do with lacking common sense, it has more to do with millions of dollars spent on fear tactics about not getting the flu, and other false propaganda putting down remedies that work to strengthen the immune system, etc.
        She’s on this site, and that’s a positive step in the right direction. No one is going to purposefully do their kid wrong by getting or not getting the vaccine, whatever their belief is.

Also, if vaccines were the sole cause of autism and other things, everyone getting these would be injured, and that’s not the case. It more has to do with status of people’s health these days. We are all overloaded with toxins from our environment, some more than others. Disease is more than just genetics, it is also epigenetics which is on the energetic level. Both are passed on through generations. The insane amount of vaccines pushes these children who have inherited such a weakened state over the edge. Personally speaking, if I was to travel to a highly endemic area that had a particular disease, I would probably get a vaccine. That is how they should be used. To say that the whole idea of vaccines is to kill the people and is not beneficial when used correctly is throwing the baby out with the bath water.

32. My kids take it every year, no problems. There is risks associated with walking out the front door. I have a rare auto-immune disorder. Only 3 in 100,000 have it, no way of knowing… You can’t protect everyone from everything. Use common sense. We have almost eradicated lots of diseases, now they are back on the rise because people have stopped taking vaccines. When there is an epidemic remember this…

• Cfilion – what diseases are “back on the rise”??

• Polio, measles, and mumps are being reported and it is because people are not getting vaccinated. So, I guess this all means your damned if you do and damned if you don’t.

• Don: Polio, measles and mumps are being reported, but it is not because people are not getting vaccinated. Please take the time to read this article and click the links. All the information you need is there. You just have to work a little harder to find the truth. You’re not going to get it on television and you’re not going to get it in newspapers like the L.A. Times – pharma funding for mainstream news sources is too deep.

• Which disease have been eradicated aside from small pox?

Can you quantify how many millions, if not billions of dollars in research have been spent on cures? Then tell me what has been cured.

Just because your kids take it every year and does not have any problems does not mean there is no harm being done. Your reasoning is like saying that because I can smoke a pack of cigarettes each day for 10 years and still run a mile means that it has no adverse effects. Actually,vaccines cause an imbalance between your T1 and T2 helper cells. This is just another thing that adds to one’s predisposition to acquiring auto immune disease. Given the sedentary lifestyle and diet of kids these days, their emunctories are not functioning optimally. Add the suppressive treatments, and….well, just look around at the health statistics, and there’s your proof of our health system.

Want more proof of the medical system? We spend more money per capita than any other nation and rank 38th (depending on your source) of all nations in overall health. Cuba who spends 130 times less ranks 40th.

• The vaccines are what are causing the rise not because people stopped taking them only time I ever got a “communal” disease like flu or chicken pox was when I had the vaccine

33. Polio has been eradicated in the U.S. thanks to vaccination. Measles was on it’s way out but has been returning due to lack of vaccination. I was vaccinated my entire childhood, along with all my family and none of us have ever been ill to any significant extent. Before vaccination infectious illness was the number one killer. Now it’s heart disease. Thanks to science, we can rise above the superstition and correlation as causation of the dark ages. No longer do we have to believe God is angry when it thunders (or that thimerisol causes autism) because we can perform tests and studies that allow us to see past our knee-jerk reactions. I am a nurse practitioner. I see a couple thousand kids a year, probably 90% are vaccinated…….and….wait for it…..they are all healthy. Autism and learning disabilities are at average rates for the population. Whereas if I were to believe what I read on this site, I would expect fully half of them to be suffering horribly due to vaccination. What I do notice is that as soon as there is a community outbreak (pertussis last year, Hep B this year) the non-vaxers come running for their vaccinations. Standing on your principles it seems is fine, until your neighbor goes into liver failure from eating tainted Costco berries……..and then none run so fast to my office as those who are unprotected. So, while I appreciate that you really believe that you believe vaccines are bad…when the next big infectious disease is killing your neighbors, call me.. II’ll pencil you in..

• Naomi: Thanks for the offer, but you can clear your schedule, as far as I’m concerned. I won’t be calling.
      1. Polio was not eradicated as a result of vaccination. It was “eradicated” with a change in the diagnostic criteria. If you choose to learn about it, this is a good place to start: http://vaxtruth.org/2012/03/the-polio-vaccine-part-1-2/
      2. Measles: don’t panic, but please research. Measles is not a horrible killer. It’s a childhood illness, which was just accepted as normal (in the U.S. during the 20th century) until big money got involved. For further information, please see these two articles: http://vaxtruth.org/2012/01/putting-measles-into-perspective/ and http://vaxtruth.org/2012/02/measles-outbreak-in-indiana-oh-my-what-will-we-do/
      3. Your comment: “I was vaccinated my entire childhood, along with all my family and none of us have [sic] ever been ill to any significant extent” is irrelevant. If you are old enough to be a nurse practitioner, you were most likely born prior to 1990, which means the vaccines you received during your “entire childhood” were miniscule, compared to what children are receiving now. Here’s a good article to educate you on the explosion of the vaccine schedule since you were a child: http://vaxtruth.org/2011/08/we-are-anti-vaccine-wackos-its-just-what-we-do/
      4. Oh! “Correlation does not equal causation!” Thanks for bringing that up! Please see this article, which documents from multiple public health databases, the fact that deaths from infectious disease were decreased by 90-95% in developed countries, prior to vaccines ever being available. Correlation does not equal causation! http://vaxtruth.org/2011/09/proof-that-vaccines-did-not-save-us/
      5. hmmm…. thimerosal (mercury) does not cause autism. Wrong. Mercury poisoning is identical to autism. There are so many places to which I could direct you, but how about starting here: http://vaxtruth.org/2011/10/paul-offit-is-right-autism-is-about-the-synapse-and-dendritic-immunity/

You are a nurse practitioner, and you see “a couple thousand kids a year, probably 90% are vaccinated…” and you claim “they are all healthy.” That makes no sense. If they are all healthy, why are they seeing you? If they are coming in for the sole purpose of getting vaccinated, then your salary depends on vaccination, which makes you… shall we say, less than unbiased on the subject of vaccines? If they are coming in for reasons other than vaccinations, then your claim, “they are all healthy” is ridiculous.

34. After losing my cousin this week to H1N1, me and my entire family have been doing a lot of research on how to keep our family safe from contracting anything to do with influenza or the flu!! You always see it on the news, but when it hits home… wow! you never expect it.We have been trying the standard things like washing our hands, but also wanted to find a way to make sure that that our houses are clean and germ free as well. We did some research and just purchased this cleaning product called Saniguard from http://erdistributing.com. Has anyone ever used this product? Everything we have read so far has been great, but we can’t find any testimonials. Any feed back would be great! Thanks and best wishes to everyone and God bless Love you cuzz

35. If vaccines are discontinued, doctors won’t have to look for jobs. You’ll need way more because people will begin dropping like flies of vaccine-preventable diseases.

• Please educate yourself, Blanca.
      There is no evidence that vaccines have ever worked to prevent death from infectious disease in the United States or other developed countries.
      Correlation does not equal causation.

• That is Bull 85% of the diseases now are caused by the “vaccines” we are told are to prevent them only time I have ever gotten anything other than just a cold was soon after getting a mandatory vaccine to prevent the said disease

36. my wife @ i got r flu shots on the same day @ right now both of us r sicker then hell if we live through this ill never get a flu shot again