I am no longer working at the Cady Wellness Institute. I’m no longer working anywhere except where I sit at this moment. I have not been able to work away from home for the last two years. Since my daughter’s near-fatal reaction to the DTaP vaccine I have been employed as the unpaid 24/7 care-giver to her. My other job is what I am doing right now: researching and writing about vaccine-injuries for Vaxtruth. I don’t get paid for either of my two jobs, but the intrinsic motivation is significant and the rewards are great.
Now that the introduction is out-of-the way, we can get back to the important stuff: What’s going on with the 12 girls in Le Roy, New York?
The first concept you must understand is that of “Susceptible Groups.” The expert on susceptible groups (SG) when it comes to autism and vaccine-injury is (or was) Dr. Bernadine Healy. Here’s a snippet from Sharyl Attkisson’s 2008 interview with Dr. Healy:
Healy’s credentials couldn’t be more “mainstream.” After all, she once was a top government health official as head of the National Institutes of Health. She founded the first school of public health in Ohio, and then headed both the school of public health and the school of medicine at Ohio State University. She’s an internist and cardiologist. And she’s a member of the Institute of Medicine, the government advisory board that tried to put the vaccine-autism controversy to rest in 2004 by saying a link was not likely.
In Ms. Attkisson’s interview, she and Dr. Healy discussed the research regarding the autism/vaccine connection. Please click here to go to the article and watch the interview . When Dr. Healy talks about autism, remember she is talking about vaccine-injury, and that includes many more presentations – it’s not just about autism.
SUSCEPTIBLE GROUP: Someone who is more vulnerable than the general population to serious vaccine-injury.
As Dr. Healy stated, officials within the U.S. Government… those very officials who have been charged with protecting America’s children, have decided not to pursue research that might identify Susceptible Groups of children. What this means is that if your child happens to belong to a Susceptible Group, there is no way to know until it’s too late because the research has NOT BEEN DONE. Not only has it not been done, it’s not GOING to be done because the officials in the U.S. Government have decided that those children who belong to Susceptible Groups are insignificant when it comes to the big picture that is often referred to as “The Greater Good.”
In other words, if your child is more vulnerable to serious vaccine-injury, you are out-of-luck. As a Patriotic American Citizen you are EXPECTED and often MANDATED to line your kids up and have them injected with multiple vaccines that have not been studied for safety or efficacy, especially when it comes to Susceptible Groups. If your child, like mine, happens to be one of those SG kids? Oh well. “Thanks for your sacrifice. We appreciate it. Have a nice life.” As the parent of an SG kid I have to say that my goverment’s cavalier attitude about the life of my child is… as Dr. Bernadine Healy put it, “A REAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO ME.” And that’s putting it mildly.
So what does the government’s refusal to pursue research into Susceptible Groups mean for the children who might fall into the SG category? It means if we are going to figure out who these kids are, we are going to have to do the research ourselves.
With regard to The Le Roy Twelve:
In a previous article, I talked about things that might make girls more susceptible to vaccine-injury than boys. The notion that girls could be MORE susceptible to vaccine-injury is something that I expect will be met with disbelief, even among my colleagues who work with children who have been injured. It is widely known that boys are more likely to be diagnosed with Autism, ADHD, LD, etc… The ratio is 4:1 with 4 boys being diagnosed for every 1 girl. The reason has to do with testosterone and estrogen and how these hormones interact with toxins. That’s a long discussion, but basically boys are more vulnerable because estrogen is protective against toxins and testosterone is not only not protective, it increases the toxicity of many chemicals and heavy metals.
The prevailing wisdom among many is that girls are much less vulnerable to vaccine-injury, so why would we think this would be different in high school girls?
When I wrote the first article, these were the factors that immediately came to mind:
- Weight: Girls generally weigh less than boys, especially when they get to high school age. The less a girl weighs, the more potential the damage may be from certain vaccine ingredients; namely aluminum and mercury.
- Oral contraceptives: Boys don’t take them. Girls do. High school girls may take oral contraceptives for different reasons. Some take them because they have been diagnosed with endometriosis or because they have painful or irregular menstrual periods. Some girls take oral contraceptives because they have acne. Oral contraceptives deplete certain vitamins, including B6, which is necessary for the methylation pathway to work properly. The methylation pathway has to do with how the body gets rid of toxins, including things like mercury and aluminum. If the methylation pathway is not working properly because of a B6 deficiency (or other essential nutrient), vaccine-injury is more likely.
- Diet: From my experience, both as a therapist and as a mother of two teenaged girls, I can say with some degree of certainty that girls are more likely than boys to adapt a vegetarian or vegan diet, especially when they are in high school. Meat, chicken, fish, eggs and dairy products are rich in B6 and B12. Eliminating these foods from the diet increases the risk of deficiencies of these nutrients, which are both essential to the proper functioning of the methylation pathway – which is essential for detoxifying.
Since the first post, published on January 15th, I have come up with a few other things that might be risk factors for increased susceptibility for high school girls. These are listed below.
- Make-up: The following information is from the Environmental Working Group’s investigation of toxic chemicals in make-up and personal care products frequently used by teenaged girls:
- “Laboratory tests reveal adolescent girls across America are contaminated with chemicals commonly used in cosmetics and body care products. Environmental Working Group (EWG) detected 16 chemicals from 4 chemical families – phthalates, triclosan, parabens, and musks – in blood and urine samples from 20 teen girls aged 14-19. Studies link these chemicals to potential health effects including cancer and hormone disruption… and increased risk of vaccine-injury?” Read the article here.
- “Cosmetics—makeup, creams, fragrances—have been around for thousands of years. Ancient Egyptian and Roman women famously caked on lead-based foundation. (Lead, a metal, can cause nerve, muscle and organ damage.) But surely lead-laden cosmetics have been phased out along with lead-lined water pipes, right? Not necessarily. Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) oversees the multi-billion-dollar-a-year cosmetics industry but it lacks the power to approve products or ingredients before they hit store shelves, even though their contents have been shown to enter the body.” Read the article here.
- “Do some lipsticks contain lead? If so, is the amount so negligible that consumers have nothing to be concerned about? Or will all those years of applying lipstick several times a day add up to a worrisome accumulation of a dangerous substance? On one side are advocacy groups and doctors who insist that, over time, those who wear lipstick containing lead are at risk of absorbing high levels of a neurotoxin that may cause behavioral, learning and other problems….” Such as greater susceptibility to vaccine-injury? Read the article here.
Want to find out what’s in your make-up, skin-care and hair-care products? Search the Environmental Working Group’s Cosmetics Database.
- Hair care and styling products: In addition to chemicals put on the skin in the form of make-up and skin-care products, those used for styling the hair can be hazardous. There has also been some concern about particular flat-irons that contain lead. In years past, my daughter had a crimping iron and it actually came with a warning on the box not to touch the plates because of danger of lead exposure. Flat-irons actually passed the Environmental Working Group’s investigation and are thought to be one of the safest things you can do to style your hair. That’s a big relief, considering how popular they are and how difficult it would be to try and get teenaged girls to stop using them! The remaining concern for me is with those that have lead, there is the potential for absorption through the skin from touching the plates. So use your flat-irons, but be careful where your fingers touch, even when it’s turned off. For more about hair cair products, including some you should NEVER USE, read the Environmental Working Group’s Investigative Report: Flat-Out Risky!
There may be other risk factors that contribute to high school girls being at increased risk of vaccine-injury. We won’t know until we ask the right questions and collect the data.
If you are a high school girl and you have experienced an adverse reaction to vaccines, please contact Vaxtruth and help us figure this out. Sharing your story may not only help you to figure out what to do to help you recover; it may also help to prevent further injuries to other young girls and women.
One last thought: As young women who are of child-bearing age and who may be thinking forward to getting married and having children, the impact of high toxin levels (including those in vaccines) on future children MUST not be ignored and CANNOT be overstated.
The above slide reads: BODY BURDEN – The Pollution in Newborns. A benchmark investigation of industrial chemicals, pollutants, and pesticides in human umbilical cord blood.
In their investigation the Environmental Working Group detected 287 different chemicals in the umbilical cords of newborns. Of those 287:
187 cause cancer in humans and animals
217 are toxic to the brain and nervous system
208 cause birth defects or abnormal development in animal tests
The analysis of human umbilical cord blood is important because it tells us what was present in these children prior to them receiving any vaccinations. Is it reasonable or rational to expect that what is already inside a child when he or she is injected with additional toxins may interact with those new and increased toxins to produce further damage? Is it reasonable to expect that in some children the amount of damage from the additional toxins in vaccines may be enough to push them over the edge and into regressive autism?
Is it reasonable and rationale to expect that children who have grown up in areas where there are high amounts of environmental toxins would have higher toxic levels by the time they get to be teenagers? And if this is reasonable and rationale, could we not expect that adolescents living in highly toxic areas would be among the Susceptible Groups when compared to their peers?