Free Printable Flyer: Did You Know? A Few Facts About Vaccines

Add a comment »20 comments to this article

1. This is incorrect
    1.From birth to 2 years old a child would be vaccinated against 48 antigens, which is a sensationalistic approach because in reality a child of 2 would have only received 16 injections if the parent opted to allow the combinations such as pediarix or pentacel, in the event that a parent wanted separate injections, a 2 year old would still only have recieved 25.
    2. The only vaccines contain mercury are the Dtap, which is a trace amount as well as the influenza, which also has a trace amount.

• No Jennifer. You are incorrect.
      115 vaccine antigens from birth to age two years. Click the links for the vaccine manufacturer’s inserts and do the math.
      The fact that you are only concerned about the number of injections is irrelevant to the discussion. This is not about the number of needles or concern that a baby or child might be bothered by a “stick.” It’s about what’s in those injections and in the oral vaccines and how the entire process that is repeated every day in pediatricians’ offices during a “well-baby check” has never been studied for synergistic effects – or for safety or efficacy.
      You are also wrong about the vaccines that contain mercury. A large percentage of people in the U.S. are getting their yearly flu vaccines from health departments, pharmacies and places like Walmart, where they use multi-dose vials. Adult doses contain 25 micrograms of mercury and children’s doses contain 12.5 micrograms x two doses. Those amounts are hundreds of times the EPA’s safety limit for mercury exposure.

• Well, how many traces of a toxic substance would you swallow? Here is something my Grandma said about compromise, “How much poop would you allow on your dinner table?”

• Wow! what a wonderful saying!!! I hope you don’t mind but I may be quoting your grandmother from now on!

• Before I go, I have to say that IMO we need to STOP calling “AUTISM.” this has become such a blow off term for our children. It should have NEVER been called autism in the first place. It is only PART of what happened to our children and in my son’s case has been the LEAST of his problems. This disorder IMO is most likely due to TOXIC ENCEPHALOPATHY, which my son was later diagnosed with and he was also diagnoses with “Heavy Metal Intoxication.” The pediatric neurologist even ADMITTED that the mercury had to have come form the vaccines. My child was THREE years old at the time of this diagnosis. But we had filed with VAERS in 2002 and we were told to write down “AUTISM.” I frankly think the government started that so they could blow us all off – which they did in the Autism Omnibus Hearings after making 5000 families jump through hoops for ten years or more! Every family who wrote down “autism” on the VAERS report got blown off. Any parent wise enough to write down any one of the table reactions (no one told us to look at that first) got compensated. That horrible, vicious person who said we jsut wanted money? This has cost EVERYTHING and then some of what we worked for our whole lives and it will never stop. I ant back the child I gave birth to!!! I want him to be able to go back and have a real childhood with FRIENDS and be able to go to school as he can’t due to his damaged immune system. A person who spills hot coffee on themselves has more rights than my son damaged by vaccines???? This is a TRAVESTY of justice and calls into question every principle this country was found on. this disorder encompasses numerous medical problems including metabolic disorders, immune disorders, gut disorders…It is NOT jsut the behaviors of “autism,” so why do we let these people get away with blowing it off??? I NEVER tell people my son got “autism” form vaccines. I tell people my son was DAMAGED BY VACCINES because THAT is the truth.

2. 3.The government has paid money to people who want to blame their child’s developmental delay on someone and wanted to make quick money. Vaccines don’t cause autism. Period. Moving along…..
    4. When you receive a live vaccine a person CAN be contagious, CAN, not most definitely will ALWAYS be contagious. People like you abuse the whole “freedom of speech” thing with a vengeance.

• Wow. Jennifer. The only thing I have to say is I hope you never have to face karma for your number 3 comment. You are not only wrong; you’re just cruel.
      And as far as what you think of me, after what you’ve just said about parents whose lives have been destroyed because they believed the lie that vaccines are safe, I couldn’t care less what you think of me – or my freedom of speech.

• She is probably paid off by you know who to write incorrect info to stir people off in the WRONG DIRECTION! She is a shill I am sure, or maybe just not educated on the issue!

• Jennifer, you are wrong AGAIN! Vaccines do in fact cause Autism, the fed gov has paid out to 83 known cases of vaccine induced autism over the yrs. Look it up, The Elizabeth Birt Center for Autism Law and Advocacy has brought this out for the public to see, ebcala.org

• 70 studies supporting vaccine/autism causation:

3. VERY interesting, you call yourself an information website, yet anyone who speaks against your lies does not get posted….

• Wow. Kristian…
      I’m not sure how you came to that conclusion. Clearly, you have not looked through the comments on the articles posted on this website. We almost always post the comments of people who disagree with our views. We do so because we welcome the chance to educate and share information that we hope will dispell the fear-mongering that so often leads to such comments. As you will see, I have responded to all of your comments today, and to several others that were left during the few hours I was away.
      Your need for an immediate response says a lot more about you than it does about this website or any of those who are affiliated with it.
      Blessings to you.

• You are uninformed and that is sad. There isn’t a lie anywhere in this, IF YOU actually read it. ;)

4. I would be willing to bet that both Kristian and Jennifer either work for drug company in some fashion or another , and would also make the wager that neither have children that have been diagnosed with autism…….

5. We vaccinated our first child because I was young (22) and thought I didn’t have a choice. After she had severe reactions, we stopped before any were complete. When my second child was born, we thought the first was a fluke and started him on his vaccine schedule. Then he died of SIDS at 2 months. No, he was not a preemie or under-weight being 9lb 3 oz @ birth, and I was never a smoker. When our third child was born we opted to SKIP vaccines and our pediatrician supported that, even signing a form so we could take him home from the hospital. I’m not saying his vaccines caused his death but SIDS rates are greater during the time the MOST vaccines are given. Why can’t we choose a couple instead of them using the “cocktails” that mix 5 different things in there? And spread them out. Why do they need to be done SO EARLY in life? Most children aren’t world travelers at birth or even around strangers.

• Oh!! so very sorry for your loss!!!

6. Nikki, I’m very sorry for your loss!!! Its also very true that the SIDS deaths are almost ALWAYS around 2,4,6mo…ect ( the ages of “scheduled vaccines”) My 1st son I was sure I wasn’t going to vaccinate. I was also bullied into shots. My so called Dr told me I was a horrible mom, and my son would DIE, if I had not vaccinated. Never even gave me a chance to ask questions for him to explain anything… I felt completely horrible that I would even question it?, so I fell for it.. He cried for days.. high fever the whole works.. After his 6mo shots it got worse.. He had the fever, unconsolable crying, and then he went into seizure. From there on out I promised myself I would NEVER ever harm my child in that way again. For those of you posting that are clearly UNeducated on vaccines, I have spent HOURS upon HOURS researching, finding actual studies, reading everything I could possibly find! I would never chose to harm my child, or put them in harms way. With that being said I AM AGAINST VACCINES! let me throw this out there…

No vaccine has EVER undergone any independent, controlled, double-blind studies to determine safety and effectiveness. Ever!

….do YOUR homework Jennifer ;)

7. Why do most people need to be vicious here? People have their opinions – that is why it is freedom of speech

• I have not seen any vicious comments, but we do disagree. Most of the mothers here – mothers of vaccine damaged children – have done years of their own research. In the beginning they had me believing it was just “coincidence,” and so I started looking for reasons why – as they said – I needed to continue to vaccinate my son. What I found was every reason to never have vaccinated him in the first place. Please understand that most of the parents here have spent more time researching the safety and efficacy (what oxymorons) than most doctors did while in medical school or since. I get that the general public sees doctors as infallible demi-gods and they think if a doc says it it must be true, but those of us here know better. Telling someone they are wrong is not being vicious. We are all open to intelligent debate/discussion, but we do expect those in opposition to have done their homework, and we do expect if studies are cited that they not be funded by government or pharmaceutical agencies – that is without conflicts of interest. No parent of a vaccine damaged child is going to trust any who have in any way taken funds form the pharmaceutical industry. Even of the majority of the world believes that “Only vaccines can save us!!!” it still cannot turn a lie into the truth. The majority, including the ruling party of the time believed the Earth was flat. It still did not make the Earth flat. Truth is an elusive best to hunt, and since the four stages of truth have been demonstrated to be valid throughout history, this truth that we have had to learn the hard way will not be accepted until enough greedy men find a way to make a profit off it (notice the last “OFF-IT” How apropos if his mother had named him “Profit” Profit Offit. She should have though of that. Now THAT might be considered vicious but justified, I think, considering his view of the world poisoned my child, which was unequivocally vicious. Please, go and study, but looking only at CDC, FDA, AAP, and NIH pharma funded sites don’t count.

8. Jennifer is wrong. Furthermore, at last check many if not ALL non-live virus vaccines are still MANUFACTURED using thimerosal and then they supposedly “extract” it out. Check the package inserts for information regarding the “extraction process.” Extracting thimerosal out and extracting mercury out are two very different things. Mercury binds to protein and all vaccines use protein. It is possible to get the thimerosal out yet leave mercury behind, but the industry bragged that it “took thimerosal out,” and the public was duly duped. If aluminum is then added, it will act as a catalyst to any remaining mercury, rendering it ten times as toxic as before. The bottom line is that we are willingly allowing an industry to inject POISONS into our babies, and by no stretch of common sense is this acceptable. Industry representatives and supporters (such as doctors [pushers]) like to say “Oh, it is just a tiny bit,” to which I hold out a tiny peanut and ask if that tiny peanut could kill some children. Could a tenth of that peanut kill some children? Could a 1000th of that peanut kill some children? The answer is that some are so allergic that a microscopic amount could cause anaphylaxis. Yet, vaccines and their toxic ingredients are given indiscriminately to all children. We test for food and airborne allergens by dong scratch tests on their backs. Yet, NEVER has a scratch test been done on any child to test for sensitivity to any toxic component in a vaccine, BUT we allow them to INJECT these???? It boggles the mind. My mistake was in TRUSTING a profession that it owned body and soul by the pharmaceutical industry. We are now in our thirteenth year trying to get the mercury out of our son’s body and brain. It has wreaked havoc on just about every system in his body: his digestive system, his neurological system, and most tragically his immune system. Can YOU imagine life where even going outside is dangerous? If my son gets bitten by an insect, if he does not go into anaphylaxis, then he will develop radiating staph from each and every bite site. The staph will spread and he will develop cellulitis at every bite site within two hours, putting him at risk for MRSA, septicemia and death. From 2001(when he was damage by thimerosal – you know – the year they told the public it was out of vaccine?) until the end of 2010, my son suffered an infection (or two) with a fever roughly EVERY TWO WEEKS of his childhood. Our lives revolved around sickness. From 2011 on with a new protocol, he has fewer infections but some are deadly. He was hospitalized for meningitis last summer. WE have had to worry about death constantly. We have lived in abject fear of losing our only child over and over and over with few breaks. We have been through far too many bouts of bronchitis, strep, staph, and cellulitis. In thirteen years, he has had pneumonia nine times and meningitis TWICE (gee, thank you Prevnar). There was NO point to giving my child vaccines. He should have never had them. He would have recovered from any of the benign illnesses within two to three weeks instead of being constantly ill. Vaccines should be reserved for times of clear and present danger (not fabricated danger). There are better and more effective ways to support good health, and these get ignored by the mainstream. There is no profit in them. We have paid too high a price for this failed endeavor. By human nature people want some kind of lucky rabbit’s foot. They want something easy to insure their health.(instead of say give up refined sugar or STOP eating junk food). Vaccines give people false security, and the vaccine manufacturers laugh all the way to the bank, and NEVER have to pay one red cent for the damage they have done. The cost of my son’s care thus far in out of pocket expenses and lost wages is about 1.5 million dollars thus far. My heart goes out to all the other mothers here who have had their children damaged or killed by vaccines.