VaxTruth Inc. Is a Non-Profit 501(c)(3) Organization focused on education about healthcare laws in the United States and the World. We Incorporated on August 12th, 2011. We are working toward a goal of placing at least one billboard in every state during 2012.
MISSION STATEMENT FOR VAXTRUTH, INC.
“To support and empower parents and families to make informed decisions about their children’s health, education, and social and emotional well-being.
We accomplish this by:
- Educating through dissemination of published research;
- Compiling and publishing information about the laws affecting families in their own states and countries;
- Compiling and publishing information received from parents about the challenges they face in meeting the needs of their children with chronic illness;
- Promoting the establishment of networks across the globe, where parents and families can seek out and receive support and guidance from each other and from professionals who work with “special needs” children;
- Providing a forum for parents to share their experiences and to receive support from others, in the hope of decreasing loneliness and isolation associated with parenting a chronically ill child.
For more information about your legal right to make decisions about vaccination of your children, please click here.
If you are concerned about the safety and efficacy of vaccines, please visit the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC).
To learn more about whether or not your child is healthy enough to be vaccinated click here.
To learn how to recognize an adverse vaccine reaction click here.
To find out more about this billboard advertisement, please read: Happy Birthday, Max! Here’s Your Sign.
If you want to know our personal motivation behind this movement, please read We Are Anti-Vaccine Wackos. It’s Just What We Do.